„Think beyond the 6-pack, let’s make Mental fitness Sexy!“
We love to stay fit and we know what it takes! We know how to eat, drink and workout right. But, what about our minds?
Runners have Spartan races, Six pack fanatics have CrossFit and Ironman, Flex junkies have Yoga… But why there is no such thing for brain warriors?
Why? When we spoke with people and experts about it we found out no one knows where to start, there is so much generic information out on internet that it’s overwhelming, there is no simple way to measure our mental fitness, in most cases mental fitness means stress and the whole thing is a Blackbox!!
Is it that hard? Imagine a world of happy and sexy brains! What if we take the whole world by storm by designing the next big thing that helps human brains to become and stay super fit! Remember, it has never been done before! Have an idea or have the brain, come join us in building this tool for the mind junkies and make a real dent in the universe!
There is an increasingly high incidence of symptoms associated with stress, depression and anxiety in our younger generations. Over 44% of Millennials and Gen X era in the US report symptoms of stress and irritability and disruption in sleep patterns. The potential solution can have a huge impact. We also conducted a lot of consumer research in last 5 months, spoke to numerous experts in this field and went through a lot of academics data that can help you build a prototype during hackathon of your solution to this problem OR you can choose one from below and run with it…
1) Develop a recommendation engine by curating and integrating data from all around the web and build a personalized mental fitness chatbot tool.
2) An AI/machine learning tool that collects your behavioural data constantly and collate it with the data from the web and builds a system to measure your individual mental strength at any given point.
3) A VR/AR game or tool that helps train critical areas of your brain to grow stronger.
4) A peer to peer platform (like Quora) that feeds itself by collecting and curating data on topic of mental strength from like minded people.
5) Or as the old saying goes– prevention is better than a cure by developing an individualized preventive mental fitness system that can becomes part of everyone’s habit system and prevent mental fitness issues before they surface.
Our team in adidas are super passionate about this topic, we have been working on it for past 5 months and now we will be in Munich for the Hackathon presenting this challenge to you so we invite you to bring your brain power and passion to work on this topic with us over 72 hours… we are super excited to find out how your creativity and craziness would take it to the next level! Come join us!
Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.